wtorek, 26 listopada 2013

District 4


So, who has already seen Catching Fire? This was my outfit for the movie's premiere.  I'm not brave enough to rock the flashy Capitol style (although I absolutely love it!), so I just choose a military-styled outfit to go well with the mood of the story. The dominant colour, though, is dark blue, because blue means the sea and the sea means District 4... and my favourite Hunger Games character, Finnick ♥ (the old fountain adds to the water theme, too). Everytime his face appeared on the screen, I was sure that I've made the right choice, haha. I'm soooo going to see the movie at least one more time.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!













  

  


Zobacz stylizację w - MODNAPOLKA.pl


blazer, shirt, shorts - second hand
combat boots - Heavy Duty
bowtie - House
snake ring - Parfois
rose earrings worn as pins - Pepco
bracelet - Sinsay

Photos taken by Marta, thank you! ♥

9 komentarzy:

  1. Love the look!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow ! jestem pod wrażeniem;)

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Whoa! Kick ass outfit! The bow is such a great accessory!!! Freakin love the jelwery too!
    I'm not a big fan of "The hunger games" but my sister is craaaaazy about them. She read all the books and is currently cheering for Peeta :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Odpowiedzi
    1. Nie, nazwę bloga wyjaśniam w dziale About ;) Mieszkam w Łodzi.

      Usuń
  5. genialny zestaw! świetna marynarka :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...