środa, 20 listopada 2013

On the contrary...

...this was one of those days that are more on the feminine side. The coat and the backpack turned out to be super versatile - they looked great with my latest tomboyish outfit as well as they do with this girly one. I had a hard time choosing the shoes for this outfit but in the end I decided to wear my favourite sneakers. As I realized later, it was the last day warm enough to go out in them... Oh well, they'll have to wait till spring comes.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!









Versatile - MODNAPOLKA.pl

coat - Sinsay
sweater -F&F
belt - cropp
sneakers - CCC
bracelet - Sinsay

Photos taken by Karolina, thank you!

3 komentarze:

  1. Świetna retro stylizacja :)
    pozdrawiam i zapraszam do siebie: przyprawzyciekolorami.bogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Incredible styling! I love the printed top and the fancy beret ^_^

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...