wtorek, 12 listopada 2013

Tomboy chic

There are those days when I want to feel kinda androgynous (and my new hairstyle makes it so much easier). No wonder that I love wearing men's shirts, preferably flannels - they're so versatile, depending on what you pair them up with! Black leather definitely adds the masculine touch. That's why it appeared both on my coat and boots. The highlight of this post, though, is the new backpack which can easily fit into both girly and tomboyish outfits.
Also, just wanted to let you know that now you can follow me on Facebook and Instagram!







Stylizacja: Tomboy chic

coat - Sinsay
shirt - second hand
pants - Monki
belt - Kappahl
boots - Heavy Duty
watch - cropp
backpack - careless.pl
earrings worn as collar tips - Tally Weijl

Photos taken by Joanna, thank you!

9 komentarzy:

  1. koszula mi się bardzo podoba:)
    masz bardzo ciekawy styl :)
    będę zaglądać tu częściej :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Koszula - najlepsza, oczywiście, z second handu ;) Dziękuję!

      Usuń
  2. Świetnie wyglądasz, mnie podobają się glany i plecak <33
    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do siebie :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. oh, i really like your style !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I know what you mean. I usually dress up more tomboy, then girly, it's just super comfy and cool :D
    And I love the hairdo, I'm a freak for pixies and yours is the bomb :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you dear! It has grown a bit longer since thay day but I'm gonna fix it soon~

      Usuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...