wtorek, 3 grudnia 2013

Oversize + overknees


You already know that oversized sweaters are one of my staples, so now I'm going to tell you about another one: overknees. For me, they are a must once the temperature outside drops below a certain level. I've got an extensive collection of knee-high and over-the-knee socks waiting to be used every winter, so prepare to see more of them! Today's sweater is, just like the previous one, a second hand store find. In fact, I've found it on the menswear side of the store. The sweater's so cozy and big though that I'm wearing it as a dress most of the time. Isn't the knit on it beautiful?
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!


Oversize + Overknees - MODNAPOLKA.pl
   








sweater, beanie - second hand
shirt - second hand with DIY spiked collar
shoes - Boot Square
overknees - Bershka
turqoise ring + heart-shaped ring - SIX
coat - New Yorker
backpack - careless.pl

Photos taken by Marta, thank you! ♥

6 komentarzy:

  1. rewelacyjny sweter !

    wpadnij do mnie .

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Woohoo, sexyyy!!! I love over the knee socks too, but you style them waaaay better than me :D Awesome huge sweater too, I can see myself melting in it, it's so pretty! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Sweter + zakolanówki jak dla mnie cudownie:)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Awesome outfit! I love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. zachwycający outfit<3
    uwielbiam podkolanówki ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...