piątek, 20 grudnia 2013

Properly layered


There were those times when the only one-piece type of clothing I could've tolerated were dresses. Last year I started exploring the theme by finding a lovely jumpsuit during Spring sales. But dungarees? Really? Being an early 90's kid, I've seen them literally EVERYWHERE in my childhood and I hated it when Mom used to make me wear them. However, during one of those second hand store trips this summer, I spotted this pair. To be honest, it was love at first sight - just look at those checkered bits and lots of pockets! I didn't have many occasions to wear it because denim dungarees seem so summer-ish, but then I thought they'd be lovely when layered properly with some winter pieces. I was right!
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!













sweater,  shirt, scarf, dungarees, belt - second hand
boots - Heavy Duty
owl ring + heart-shaped ring - SIX
coat - New Yorker

Photos taken by Marta, thank you! ♥

2 komentarze:

  1. I'm a huge fan of dungarees, even though most of my nerdy friends wore them back in the 90's :-D
    And love this combo of yours. The colors are spectacular! And that festive sweater is too cute!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. what a lovely outfit, you look so quirky and cute! hope you've had great christmas days! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/beautifulgarbagefashion
    poppyleeandjackie.tumblr.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...