środa, 25 grudnia 2013

The Red-Coated Reindeer


I hope you're having great time on your Christmas break! Today's post features some of the pieces from my wardrobe I really, really love: the festive sweater, the uniform-inspired coat and brand new 30-hole combat boots I've been dreaming of for the past three years. As much as this outfit screams "WINTER!", there was no snow and the weather was actually nice (about +5 degrees C I think?). At least my fav shopping centre's X-mas decorations have saved the festive mood.
You can already tell that I adore those vintage sweaters, don't you?
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!


The Red-Coated Reindeer - MODNAPOLKA.pl
  









sweater,  shirt - second hand
boots - Heavy Duty
earrings worn as collar tips - Tally Weijl
skirt - AreYouFashion.com
knee-highs - H&M
owl ring + heart-shaped ring - SIX
coat - New Look

Photos taken by Marta, thank you! ♥

1 komentarz:

  1. What's prettier than a reindeer sweater? The answer? NOTHING! I think Christmas sweaters are the cutest pieces for winter, even when Christmas has long passed gone :D Love the details on the plaid shirt too, a very subtle and cool touch ^_^

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...