wtorek, 21 stycznia 2014

Leather pants


If you've ever been/are a fan of comic books, manga or just any show and you've never been obsessed about any character in leather pants, you're probably not that much of a fan as you think. Just kidding. After the mentioned obsessions leather pants have been on my wishlist for a long time but I've never actually got around getting them (not enough money, not the style I want, not Mello enough)... well, till last week when I spotted this wonderful pair in a Vero Moda outlet. These pants are absolutely perfect in every possible way (as opposed to my legs in them but let's not go there). I know, I know, I was supposed to tone down everything I wear with this faux fur coat, but I couldn't resist pairing it together. The shirt and sweater vest have a college feel anyway, so I hope I'm kinda... justified...?
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!

Leather pants








sweater vest,  shirt - second hand
beanie - Tally Weijl
rings - H&M
pants - Vero Moda
coat - H&M

Photos taken by Marta, thank you! ♥

1 komentarz:

  1. Naaah, toning down is overrated :D I do like dem leather pants! I've been searching for a nice pair, but with no result. Either the leather looks weird, or they're two sizes too big. Love the way you styled yours with the mustard booties and that top, kind of tomboyish, I love iiiit!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...