piątek, 10 stycznia 2014

You can never go wrong with preppy


Let me introduce you the best coat ever... in my opinion, of course. It's warm and cozy, but also badass and over-the-top, so you need to be careful not to overstyle the rest of the outfit while wearing it. I couldn't resist adding another pattern, though, but to tone it down a little bit, I decided to keep it preppy. After all, you can never go wrong with preppy, right? And because my version of the college look always needs to have that interesting edgy twist, I spiced it up with combat boots and accessories, such as the flashy headphones I got for Christmas, bear-eared beanie (that isn't too obnoxious, phew) or a large skull-shaped ring. In the end, it came out kinda Harajuku-ish. Not like it's a bad thing, though; I've been obsessed with this kind of style for many, many years.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!

You can never go wrong with preppy








sweater,  shirt, skirt - second hand
beanie - Tally Weijl
boots - Heavy Duty
tights - C&A
skull ring - H&M
heart ring - SIX
earrings worn as collar tips - SIX
coat - H&M

Photos taken by Marta, thank you! ♥

5 komentarzy:

  1. I love this coat as well *_* It look so fluffy and cozy. The headphones are super rad too <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thanks! Oh yes, they really are, also the sound quality is superb!

      Usuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...