wtorek, 22 kwietnia 2014

Wonderful Electric


So, given the post's title, you already know that I'm hooked on Goldfrapp. Truth to be told, I've been extensively exposed to this band for more than three years by now (I can already see the person responsible for it smirking), but just recently I decided to give it a try on my own and... that's it, I fell in love (with a Strict Machine). Well, there's not much literally related to the post title's here (maybe except for the funky headphones), so I have to explain the connection that is obvious for me, but might not be obvious to you guys.
I'm blessed to have synesthesia. Contrary to popular opinion - no, I'm not tripping all day long with strange visions whenever I get signals from my senses; it's more like finding those... relationships between the senses that aren't really connected to each other in the case of a non-synesthesia person. So, what am I trying to say is that when I listen to Strict Machine, or the post's theme, I immediately think about the colours captured in this outfit: slightly dusted purple and pink hues with a hint of gray and black undertone. Does this even make sense for you? Ugh, it's kinda... hard to explain. And I'm poor at explaining anything. Sorry.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram! <3










blazer, belt, tee - second hand
pants - Monki
cross ring - Diva
earrings worn as collar tips - SIX

Photos taken by Marta, thank you! <3

3 komentarze:

  1. Your hair has grown so much! I love it! *_* The casual sneakers and vintage blazer are a wonderful combo!
    Wow, never knew such a thing as synesthesia existed! I'm gonna wiki read about it now! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thanks! Well I just had my hair fixed a bit so it looks more like a bob hairstyle with shorter bangs. And don't really trust Wiki on synesthesia. No one can explain it properly, to be honest XD

      Usuń
  2. wow!! genialny look! bardzo fajna marynarka :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...