poniedziałek, 30 czerwca 2014

90's


This outfit may not look like a time travel back to the 90's, but the jelly watch, simple print and a bit of colour blocking certainly do bring that feeling back from at least fifteen years ago. Oh... The bag, you say? Well, that might have been a good reason behind the post's title... Okay, I'll stop with those bad jokes now. This bag was a must. Like, must. Have. As you know, I'm a 90's kid deep down to the bone, so I couldn't resist getting it (after two or three price drops during the sale season). My BFF was, like, "No, you're not allowed to buy it, it's for those cool hipster kids who weren't even born in the 90's!", but this time I decided not to listen to her advice during the shopping. Such an act of bravery. She might be quite persistent, you know.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!













shirt, shorts, belt - second hand
bag, necklace - Sinsay
bracelet - H&M
leopard print ring - I am...
Union Jack ring - SIX

Photos taken by Marta, thank you!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...