poniedziałek, 4 sierpnia 2014

Sweetheart

I felt like those Sinsay girls, except for the fact I'm definitely not a skinny sweet sixteen. You know what I'm talking about - wrapping a glamorous one piece into sporty items. This was the case with this lovely sweetheart-neckline type romper that I got from Lookbookstore.co. I've been dreaming of something like this since I've seen a similar one in PSY's Gentleman video (worn by the super sexy Ga In, of course) but... once I got, I had no idea how to style it so that it'd be suitable to wear casually. Believe me, I tried to pair it with an elegant red blazer you've seen a few posts ago and my favourite red heels that I never really wear, but I don't think I'd be able to put up with such an outfit for a whole day (the photoshoot was to be done after work). Being glamour is such a burden, why can't I look quirky and whimsical instead... Oh wait, I can. And I do. Working in advertising offers so much freedom when it comes to everyday fashion.

Facebook | Instagram | webcomic












bomber jacket, bag- second hand
hat - Sinsay
skull ring - H&M
heart ring - SIX
shoes - My 1st Wish
watch - cropp

Photos taken by Marta, thank you! <3

4 komentarze:

  1. Haha, it's so awesome you are able to choose your work attire freely! I love this ensemble, especially the rad jacket and bag. Can't believe this bag is second hand, it's just perfect!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. boska czapka :))
    pozdrawiam woman-with-class.blogspot.com ;))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow Karolina. I love how you combined the feminine suit with those cool jacket and the hat with a plus a chic staple which is the bag. Great combos girl!

    Stay in Style,
    Lookbook Store

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...