piątek, 12 września 2014

Totally Girly Stuff

See? I told you I'm taking a longer break! My photographer totally deserved it, though. Lots of stuff happened through the last month, so I wasn't in a mood for a photoshoot, either; flannels, skinny jeans and minimal amount of accessories might be comfy and suitable for my smart-and-quirky style, but definitely not outfit post-worthy. Yep, it was that kind of dark, stressfull time when you're not really into wearing anything fancy. It's still not really over, but I'm slowly getting better.
Long time no see, totally girly stuff. I wonder how it is even possible that I haven't shown you this dress up to this moment. It's one of those emergency pieces; nothing to wear? Just take a preppy dress and throw a cardi on it! Anyway, there are two other stars here. One of them is this bear-eared hat (I prefer to see those bumps as horns, though!) that I've found in the darkest corners of Ebay and instantly fell in love with it (I ordered a dark red version, too). I have to be one of the very few Polish fashionistas owning this kind of hat, if not the only one, don't you think so? And I don't even consider myself as a hipster anymore... Well, back to the topic - the other star here is a pair of shiny black oxford shoes that I don't wear very often, but absolutely love them. It was about time to show them on the blog! Even though I finished high school over 4 years ago, this outfit brings that kind of a "back to school" feel that seems to be very appreciated in the blogosphere these days, haha.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!












cardigan, dress, bag - second hand
shoes - Centro
watch - cropp
chain bracelet - sinsay
necklace, heart ring - SIX

Photos taken by Marta, thank you! <3

2 komentarze:

  1. I hope you're okay now! I've been going through some shitty panicky stuff myself this month. Blah!
    I love the outfit here, it's just soo YOU! :D If I may say so! :D Love the dress and the loafers and the gorgeous bag O_O

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I've been feeling like that too sometimes I think everyone needs to take a moment to step away from their blog.

    In regards to your outfit I really like this hat! I've been searching for one like this forever.

    Xo

    Withlovebanke.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...