czwartek, 11 czerwca 2015

Candy cane + a new fanpage!

First things first: just recently, I set up a fanpage for my artistic work and I figured out that merging it with this blog's fanpage would be not only much easier, but also more true to what I do and who I am. I wrote more about my reasons in this Facebook post - read it if you're interested. Anyway, please unfollow the old Cafe Moscow fanpage and follow the Karolina Romanova one, as the former will be deleted in a few days!
Now, onto the outfit. PINK. WIG. No, seriously, a pink wig. I am so in love with this colour and honestly, I'm sure it is in love with me. I admit, I do envy pastel goth girls wearing their own pink wigs with crazy outfits, but I was actually seeking ways to tone it down a little bit, just to stay true to my "spiced up schoolgirl" look. The red dress does bring just as much attention as the hair colour, though. Doesn't the colour combo used in this post remind you of candy canes?
Also! There a shiny new Google+ widget in the sidebar. You know you want to click it.











blazer - thrifted
dress, hat - H&M
shoes - My 1st Wish

Photos taken by Marta, thank you! 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...