wtorek, 11 sierpnia 2015

Vintage feel

Hello, this is the scheduled obligatory post reminding you about my male side. I mean really, I lost some weight = my chest area became so flat that it's easy to mistake me for a boy. And believe me, people do it A LOT. Not that I'm complaining, though!
This is what I wore to see that new movie about Amy Winehouse (which is the most depressing documentary ever. If you're feeling down, DON'T WATCH IT. I came out of the theatre completely devastated and I'm just a casual listener, jeez, imagine what the actual fans must've felt!). T-shirts aren't really my style, but Jack Daniel's signature logo is so adorably retro that I found a way to sneak one into my wardrobe. Usually, I just throw a classy blazer over it, but it was way too hot that day... Still, I managed to keep the vintage feel by combining it with high-waisted pants (which I bought for some funny money in a thrifted store), a bowler hat and a pair of shiny black oxfords. They hurt my feet, they really do, but damn, don't they look good? Also, you can't possibly overlook the super cute kitten backpack, even though it's missing a spike. Can you spot it on the last photo? Gotta fix it... Someday.








pants - thrifted

Photos taken by Marta. Thank you very much!

6 komentarzy:

  1. plecak uroczy

    http://iamemilia.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Fantastyczny zestaw!! Wszystko jest tutaj zgrane!! Wybierałam się na film o Amy, aż taki źle ?? :(

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dzięki!
      Nie jest źle, dokument bardzo rzetelny, ale wiadomo, cholernie smutny i tragiczny - nie dało się inaczej.

      Usuń
  3. jejku, wyglądasz genialnie ;) ! nie mogę przestać się gapić od kilku minut, no i ten melonik- geniusz !!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dziękuję! Melonik ożywia każdy strój :)

      Usuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...