wtorek, 15 września 2015

Matryoshka


There's something that's been bugging me for a while. We all know how much of a Russian freak I am - I love Russia's history, culture and language - but somehow... I still haven't done a matryoshka-inspired look! Holy crap, how is this even possible?! Well, fear not, I decided to fix it in today's post.


For me, it's like a magical journey back in time to my first year at the university. I used to wear LOTS of red (including this pretty scarf, which is probably the only folk-related thing in my wardrobe) and gold, expose my legs much more often than now (funny, regarding how I was about 15 kilograms heavier than I am now) and wear those killer Lita-style heels every single day. My hair was also the same length as this wig is (hard to believe now)!


Yeah, about the heels... This must be, like, the first time you see me in actual HIGH (10+ cm) heels. Really poor for 43 outfit posts, eh? I bought this black leather pair in 2011, when the Lita craze was slowly reaching Poland and you had to sign up on a long preorder list of the only online shop that was willing to sell them. I did. I have no regrets.


These babies turned out to be one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes that I have ever owned - truth to be told, more comfortable than many of my flats. I kinda forgot about them as soon as I dropped out of the university because my work always required something more toned down, but nothing else would have complimented this over-the-top Russian doll outfit as good as these!


Also, notice the forgotten wide-brim hat - yet another thing I decided to bring back to my everyday life.


blazer, dress, scarf, bag - thirfted
hat - H&M

Photos taken by Marta. Thank you very much!

16 komentarzy:

  1. Mi się buciki podobają ;3
    Zapraszam do siebie - www.urodowaobsesjonatka.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. jak pięknie lity się prezentują ze skarpetkami! bardzo przykuły moją uwagę! śliczny zestaw i piękna kolorystyka :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. uważam, że dobrze dobrane skarpetki dodadzą uroku każdym butom <: dziękuję!

      Usuń
  3. Super stylizacja, buty bomba ;)
    http://whisperyourlove.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I am loving this outfit and all the reds in it, especially the scarf. I was just like you. I used to have a super long hair and then about three years ago suddenly cut it all of into a short pixie cut. It's grown out into a bob now, but I keep trimming it so it doesn't get any longer. You look very good with the pixie cut! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Haha, exactly the same story in my case! I'm lucky to have those wigs.
      Thank you for the kind words!

      Usuń
  5. Uwielbiam takie kolorowe stylizacje :) Wyglądasz wspaniale i niepowtarzalnie. Mimo, iż użyłaś tylu różnych wzorów i tkanin wszystko razem daje świetny efekt, a nikt na ulicy na pewno nie przeszedł koło Ciebie obojętnie :)
    Pozdrawiam, http://pallmathesecond.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dziękuję za miłe słowa + faktycznie tak właśnie było :)

      Usuń
  6. cute look.your patent oxfords would go great with this look as well

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you - but I think it wouldn't be edgy enough!

      Usuń
  7. My favorite!!! Not a big fan of Russia but a huge fan of this outfit :D Especially this ethno scarf!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...