wtorek, 29 września 2015

Schoolboy Aesthetics


So this time, I transformed into a schoolboy. This is like my everyday drag! I just take the funky school uniform aesthetics and sprinkle it with a bit of k-pop style. Let me tell you - it tastes pretty awesome at any time, any day.


Leather is clashing with preppy/college elements in equal proportions here. The smart casual-ish top part of the outfit would be way to boring for me if I didn't add something edgier to the mix.


These days, I've been wearing the hell out of those pants. Thanks to it, I noticed that matching leather of various colours together actually looks very interesting and not over-the-top at all.


Let's just throw some more k-pop elements here - the patterned snapback and a single earring. By the way, this is the finest bowtie I own - just how would I NOT fall in love with this little precious treasure?


(Yes, the word "BITCHY" is written on the back of my hat.)

sweater, shirt, bag - thirfted
hat - New Yorker
shoes - Centro

Photos taken by Marta. Thank you very much!

4 komentarze:

  1. za chłopięco

    Najwięcej blogerów zakłada bloga na blogger, Ja zaś założyłam na tumblr , jest to platforma mało wybierana. Chce udowodnić że tej platformie można prowadzić bloga. zapraszam do mnie : http://eskucinska.tumblr.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. A przeczytałaś sam wpis? :) O to własnie chodziło!
      Też mam tumblra.

      Usuń
  2. Even more radness! I like how you wear boyish as well as girly outfits with such ease, you are like a chameleon! The earring is so damn pretty! *_* Love it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. This is what you call being genderfluid, haha!
      Thank you so much <3

      Usuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...