poniedziałek, 26 października 2015

#ootd - 2015.10.19-2015.10.24

Monday

Sailor skirt and a super itchy 100% wool sweater. So itchy that I barely survived through the day, but at least it kept me warm!


Tuesday

A basic, kinda dark menswear-inspired outfit. At least the coat of arms is here. 



Wednesday

Wednesdays have to be flashy, so I wore this cute over-the-top set. Just so you know, this look will be featured in one of future outfit posts!


Thursday

I wore my fanciest sweater and got promoted at work on this very day. Coincidence? I think not!


Friday

A very basic set, saved by the dandy scarf and a brand new pair of creepers.


Saturday

Had a Halloween photoshoot that day. Can you guess what my main inspiration was?


2 komentarze:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...