wtorek, 6 października 2015

September recap

This month, I managed to put together only three outfit posts, but let's review them one more time nonetheless.




I started the month with this cute boyish sailor outfit. Still, I have no idea whether it fits more in the "still summery" or "back to school" category. Probably both would be fine, but the fact that this was probably the last time this year when I went out with bare legs makes it fall more into the first one.





Let's move onto something that sums up my fascination with Russia - a matryoshka-inspired look! Lots of red, rosy cheeks and lips, folk theme going on. Now that I think of it, I should've worn more golden accents. Oh well. The Russian feel is still there.





Last, but certainly not least, we've got my most boyish look up to date. K-pop game is strong in this one! Not everybody got it, but you just can't please everyone, plus there will surely be more outfits like this. This huge collection of snapbacks that I have in my closet just has to get its spotlight.

2 komentarze:

  1. stylizacja z płaszczem czerwonym najlepsza

    Zapraszam do mnie : <a href="http://eskucinska.tumblr.com/>Klik Klik Klik</a>

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. My absolute favorite is the Russia inspired one, cause I'm a sucker for bright flashy colorful things! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...