poniedziałek, 2 listopada 2015

#ootd - 2015.10.26-2015.10.30

Monday

I started the week in a simple boyish outfit. The DIY faux leather bow and a sailor fuku bag softened the whole look a little bit.

   

Tuesday

I decided to dig the black turtleneck from the very bottom of my wardrobe and wear it underneath an A-line tartan dress, which resulted in a very 70's-like feeling.
   

Wednesday

Just a reprise of one of my old outfits, updated with another bowtie and creepers.

   

Thursday

For the last day at work before my long three-day weekend, I wore something a bit more casual and comfy, but still kept the schoolgirl feel with a shirt and a bowtie.

   

Friday

Actually, this is just a quick outfit I came up with for the first part of the day before I changed into my Halloween party costume (didn't manage to take any photos of it, but be sure I'll draw it!). I think it's pretty obvious just how much I adore this dress.

   







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...