wtorek, 3 listopada 2015

Romantic


Being an energetic, straightfoward, action-oriented person, I might not know too much about your typical romantic stuff. I mean, I do some kind of a flashy romantic gesture for my significant other from time to time, but it's still something that puts me more in the actions, not words category more than the romantic category. However, I seem to understand what people mean by the girly romantic stuff and this outfit is a play on this label.


Once in a while, I like to dress up as a vulnerable, fragile girl (LIES...! Okay, maybe not really). Frills and lace often appear as accents in my outfits. This time, though, they take the spotlight.


This over-the-top, cutesy powder pink sweater is truly something only I'd want to wear. I dug it up from a forgotten corner of a thrift store only to love it unconditionally even when people labelled my style as grandma chic whenever I wore it. I volumed up its old fashioned feel by adding a simple bow and a brooch in the middle of the collar.


The lace-trimmed skirt (that you have seen several times on this blog) complimented this feminine look perfectly. The sweater really stands out, combined with all those black elements.


I'd like to introduce my new bag to you! The seller mixed up the colours - I ordered a brown one with a white bow - but after all, I am pretty satisfied with this whole mix up. I mean, this is clearly inspired by Sailor Mars' private school uniform, and Sailor Mars has always been my favourite senshi!


sweater, skirt - thrifted
shoes - My 1st Wish
watch - SIX

Photos taken by Marta, thank you!

5 komentarzy:

  1. o rany, ależ cudny klimat! kołnierzyk jest przeuroczy ;)))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ładna stylizacja

    obserwuje i licze na samo http://iamemilia.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Odpowiedzi
    1. dzięki za komplement :) i za obserwację!

      Usuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...