wtorek, 29 grudnia 2015

Dandy


Yes, I do consider my male side to be a dandy. I mean, come on, all the neat shirts, neckties, blazers, hats... and carefully choosen other accessories. The aura of eccentric elegance is always around. Since it's the holiday/new year party season, I upgrade my extravaganza to a completely new level - I bet this must be the classiest outfit I've ever shown here on the blog.


You may find this look a more mature and "lighter" version of this set, but the truth is, the concept here is completely different and all the similarities didn't occur on purpose. I just casually happen to wear the red + white + black combo very often these days! Plus, I think I just look the best in red.


This happens to be the last post before 2016, so I just wanted to wish you a happy new year. If 2015 didn't turn out well or - in my case - was mostly frigged up, don't worry! It stays in the past, while you have a whole new year starting in a moment. Make it your best one so far!



blazer, shirt - thrifted
bowtie - DIY
pants - Vero Moda
combat boots - Heavy Duty
watch - SIX

Photos taken by Marta, thank you!

1 komentarz:

  1. I finally was able to put my finger on it! You look like a teddy girl! Ever heard of that subculture? They were awesome very early pre-punk girls in the 1950s who wore outfits inspired by victorian male fashions. Too good!

    Have a lot of great parties and the rest will resolve itself ;). Hugs!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...