poniedziałek, 7 grudnia 2015

#ootd 2015.11.30 - 2015.12.06

Monday

Wearing the hell out of the suede dress. I can't help it, it's so soft and nice to the touch! I threw my crazy print cardigan on it so that it wouldn't look so plain.

Tuesday

It doesn't get much simpler than this - leather pants, Giyongchy sweatshirt and a polo shirt underneath. Also, the creepers, of course.

Wednesday

It's officially December so I can wear the festive sweater as much as I want, am I? Here, you can see it with a denim vest underneath and a plaid button-up skirt.

Thursday

Crazy cardigan again. It just brightens up every outfit.

Friday

So I decided to wear my flamboyant ruffle shirt in a boyish outfit. Looked surprisingly good.

Sunday

Let me introduce you my newest thrifted treasure - the ash blond faux fur coat! It matched this retro look perfectly.

3 komentarze:

  1. This is so cool! I've been stalking your blog, your style is really awesome !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. (My blog is crownonxoford.blogspot.com) :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...