poniedziałek, 14 grudnia 2015

#ootd 2015.12.07 - 2015.12.10

 



Monday

A set that you've probably seen on my Instagram a lot already with the addition of lion head-shaped collar tips that you, unfortunately, can't see here.





Tuesday

Something I'm wearing very often these days, or the comfy denim dress. Here I am wearing it with a bowler hat and leg warmers.




Wednesday

One of the cutest outfit's I've ever come up with (including the curly bangs - I am sloooowly learning how to use the curling iron properly!). I'll most likely reprise it next week for a photoshoot.




Thursday

Last selfie of that week before visiting my family for the weekend. I was wearing my new (meaning, thrifted) floral Asos polo shirt - gawd, I love it, it's so dandy!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...