poniedziałek, 28 grudnia 2015

#ootd 2015.12.21 - 2015.12.27

Monday

A simple festive outfit in which I visited my ex-workmates and brought them some homemade gifts. Call me Santa Charlie.

Thursday

My Christmas Eve look, a.k.a the foolproof elegant combination of tartan dress + black Peter Pan collar shirt with a nice mohair cardigan on top.

Friday

See this sweater here? It's a thrifted find made of pure cashmere that I scored for, like, 1 PLN (roughly 25 cents). Win! It's definitely the softest piece of clothing I ever had. Such a bliss to wear it.

Saturday

A schoolgirl-like set I wore for a Christmas coffee date with myself (sometimes you just need to), spiced up with a leather skirt.

 Sunday

Sunday shopping! Also, I wore this sweater for the last time this year, as X-mas is over already.

1 komentarz:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...