wtorek, 22 grudnia 2015

Super X-mas Man

'Tis the time! Even though I don't really celebrate it, I decided to do a fun, quirky Christmas-themed photoshoot. So here I am, proudly showing my ugly reindeer sweater (that you might remember from my post from two years ago) as if I were some Super X-mas Man coming to yo' town to save yo' Christmas. Believe me or not, that wasn't planned. It just kinda happened.

Just as I told you, my new winter coat works out in masculine outfits as well! Honestly, with this hat, bag, dressy pants and shiny shoes you might've been wondering what kind of elegant top this classy coat can be hiding.


...surprise, it's just a funky sweater with an equally funky bowtie. Actually, if I recall right, I wore the exact same outfit on Christmas Eve last year (this time, however, I'll have to put on something toned down for various reasons. Shame!). One thing I've been lamenting about is how anticlimatic this photoshoot turned out - this year's winter is more like spring with its +10 degrees Celsius and, obviously, no snow. Me and my photographer had a hard time seeking for a place that would have the Christmas lights on during the daylight because really, that was the least we could do to catch the right mood. Oh well, all that's left is to be dreaming of a white Christmas, even though it seems like it won't be super effective in this case!

 shirt, sweater, bag - thrifted
bowtie - House
pants - Monki
coat - Orsay

Photos taken by Marta, thank you so much!

2 komentarze:

  1. Cute sweater :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...