piątek, 8 stycznia 2016

December recap


I started December with this simple dark outfit that I wore to see Mockingjay part II. I chose black and gold to go well with the mockingjay pin theme. Also, it was my first time to wear this metallic golden shirt out - check out the full post to see it in its full glory, totally worth it!


Yet another glorious photoshoot done by Klara from The Robot That Had a Heart. I levelled up the androgyny game by pairing this epic red coat with accessories suitable for a retro schoolboy.


See? I really can put together an outfit without the usual porkpie hat (it was hella tough for me, though)! A wonderful thrifted find - the tan-coloured faux fur - and ladylike red accessories that kept me warm during one of the first chilly days of this winter.


Just an obligatory quirky Christmas-themed look featuring my crazy sweater and a tartan bowtie.


I wrapped the year up with yet another androgynous outfit that was half on the elegant side and half on the party side.

1 komentarz:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...