niedziela, 6 marca 2016

February Recap


First look of the month was a very preppy one. I've finally found a way to incorporate this oversized fedora hat - a gift from Dresslink - into a girly, somewhat classic outfit. Truth to be told, it was the only hat big enough to sit properly on this wig, but it worked out nicely with the rest anyway.
Valentine's Day look! Yay! My White Day post will be on the female side, so I decided to dress up boyishly (is that even a word?) for February 14. Way to get more gifts, hehe. Here, I presented you my freshly bleached bangs (an experience scary enough to stop on this little fragment of my hair and not bleach the rest). Also, it was my first time wearing these absolutely amazing white creepers.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...