wtorek, 1 marca 2016

Kittens & Puppies

You're probably looking at the picture above with disbelief. No neat shirt? No cardigan? Not even a girly dress or an edgy coat? This time, my usual quirky spirit is in the details and I'm not talking about the hat and leather bag, which became my staples. Now, if you'd like to take a closer look...

...YES! Kittens and puppies might be archrivals in real life, but as you can see, I managed to mix those dog-printed socks with leopard print shoes successfully. Really now, did you think that I'd choose such a dark, simple outfit and have no stylish surprise hidden somewhere in the set?

My story with turtlenecks, on the other hand, used to resemble a bumpy road with its ups (moments of absolute love) and downs (complete hatred). These days, however, due to the fact I don't leave home as much as I used to, my outfits became somehow simpler and more sleek, leaning towards the late 80's - early 90's nostalgia, which is exactly where black turtlenecks belong. Not that I'm complaining, though - my neck is long enough to look flattering in this kind of top, plus, it always brings that bishounen feel, doesn't it?

 I've successfully managed to come up with a few really nice outfits set in that nostalgic 80's/90's style and I hope to show it to you someday. They're all as dark as this one, but I hope it won't bother you too much (believe me, they do not reflect the state of my mind. I'm fairly well, actually).

Oh, one more thing - my hair. It's doing just fine nearly one month after the little revolution I told you about in the previous outfit post. The bleached segment is long enough to turn it into a nice curly mess with my cheap curling iron. I know, I know - it all looks very artsy-fartsy, this messy hairstyle combined with the porkpie hat, but really now, I'm officially a graphic designer. I deserve to look a bit hipster-ish.


turtleneck, sweater, pants, bag - thrifted

Photos by Marta, thank you very much!

3 komentarze:

  1. genialna <3 kocham Twoje skarpetki!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. dzięki! na instagramie jest ich zdjęcie in their full glory :3

      Usuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...