poniedziałek, 4 kwietnia 2016

Outfit recap: Easter (25.03.2016 - 29.03.2016)

 I spent the Easter (and a couple days before it) visiting my family. I can't carry anything heavy now due to health reasons (a doctor's order I kept ignoring for a year until it got really bad. Listen to what your doctor says!), so packing a lot of clothes and accessories for those five days wasn't an option. I just took two tops, two bottoms, a dress, a cardigan and two pairs of shoes - and tried to get as creative as possible with this! And while I came up with many great outfits, there was no selfie-suitable mirror to capture them... WAIT. Why not draw all those sets instead of taking pictures? This is exactly what I did and I'm going to share these drawings with you now!

Friday

 
A classic schoolboy look: red shirt with interesting prints (see it here) teamed with black skinny pants and a cardigan. I wore bright red socks to compliment the shirt's main colour, too.

Saturday 

It was a such an awful day! I got horribly sick, received some really bad news the evening before and had a hard time processing it, and on top of that I still had to look at least half decent since we had guests (I hope it explains my super tired expression here). I didn't take anything warm enough because most of my sweaters/sweatshirts were way too heavy to pack them into my suitcase. Fortunately, Dad let me borrow one of his finest sweaters which looked pleasantly oversize on me (and was cozy enough to keep me comfortable during the awful cold).

Sunday

The elegant suede dress and patent shoes were what I wore for the Easter breakfast. Also, tried out this side ponytail thing. My hair is at this problematic length - I have no clue what to do with it.

Monday 

Wearing the hell out of Dad's sweater in a girl version of Saturday's outfit.

Tuesday

Stepping up the boy chic game with a darker shirt and shiny shoes instead of platform sneakers. I had some formal matters to settle that day, so I wanted to look as smart as possible, haha.


All illustrations were done by me & coloured with Letraset Promarkers. If you like what you see, please visit my Facebook fanpage and Instagram for more drawings like these!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...