The illustrations are in the following order:
- Monday: I was too lazy to wash my hair (lol) so I just put on a wig and went on with my daily stuff. This provoked a funny situation that I described on my fanpage.
- Tuesday: an effortlessly smart outfit for a day trip + quite an elegant dinner (which I somehow finished with a totally non-elegant dessert at McDonald's).
- Wednesday: I used the shirt and the cardigan from the day before in a completely different, much more casual set.
- Thursday: I still didn't put this wig in the drawer after Monday, why not just wear it then? I combined it with an XXL flannel and my new straw porkpie hat.
- Friday: a side shot to show off the hat's actual shape. Believe me, it's lovely. So is this outfit, which suddenly got so alternative with platform sneakers and long white socks.