środa, 25 maja 2016

White Shirt Phase, girl version


 I'm doing as I promised: recreating my outfits in a boy/girl format. Today, it's a female version of the grunge-y look from the last outfit post. The pink wig added a bit of Asian street glamour to the mix, so here I am, adjusting my hair in a very chic and fierce way like some K-pop superstar. Since I'm, like, about 15cm taller and 15kg heavier than an average one, I probably shouldn't even have tried recreating this pose. Oh well!


My photographer said this photoshoot brings some Japanese train station realness and I couldn't agree more, even though it was actually shoot in a parking lot of a shopping mall. You gotta admit it's true, though. I feel like the picture above tells the story of a schoolgirl who went out to have some fun right after school on a Friday evening. She just threw a fancy jacket and a snapback on her uniform and now she's texting her bro to hurry the f*ck up and wear a matching outfit.

 Oh, right. The skirt. Seifuku skirts like this one seem to be the hit in all Asian-style online boutiques, Ebay, and so on. I got it ages ago in a thrift store and no, I didn't have to spend those fifteen bucks all those boutiques sell it for. It's a win!


So, that would be all for today. A break from regular blogging sucked, but in the end I really needed it. Don't worry, though - it seems like it's over and I'll be able to show you a new outfit post every week. I've got plenty of girly sets ready this time around, to make up for their general absence in the past few months.


Photos by Marta. Thank you!

1 komentarz:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...