środa, 1 czerwca 2016

The Perfect Summer Outfit


Fun fact: I bought this dress - which is, actually, an extra large denim shirt - last year's fall with wearing it in summer already in mind. That didn't stop me from overusing it during the colder months, though, with colour-blocking tights and a cardigan on top. Still, I couldn't wait to wear it once it gets warm enough, because really, with this straw hat, red bow and sailor uniform-inspired bag, it makes the perfect seifuku-ish summer outfit.


It's Children's Day today, so the whole look is just slightly on the playful, childish side - even though I find myself looking more like a boy in a dress with my already short hair neatly tucked underneath the hat. Fortunately, the hints of pink hair chalk on my bleached bangs give it a bit of girlish charm.


Photos by Marta. Thank you!

1 komentarz:

  1. Rewelacja!
    ______________________
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOG
    http://evdaily.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...