sobota, 2 lipca 2016

Outfit recap: 20.06.2016 - 25.06.2016


I got a new job, which is, conveniently, my dream job, but requires actually leaving the safe space of my home. And meeting people. In another city, on top of that. But then, it's the perfect occasion to show off my style in the new place, so it's all good in the end. It seems like this illustrated recap will become a weekly thing!
So, onto the recap itself:

  • Monday: I wore squirrel print dress with high-waisted red shorts and white creepers to bring some vintage boyish charm to the new workplace.
  • Tuesday: a very simple outfit: bright floral dress with a cardigan and light summer oxfords.
  • Wednesday: probably the edgiest outfit here - I wore a leather skirt on a red dress (yep, a dress, a very plain one that serves perfectly as a top).
  • Thursday: a more laid-back edition of Monday's boyish charm.
  • Friday: I put on the leather skirt on this violet flannel to make it a bit more sassy.

See you next week!

2 komentarze:

  1. yay, congrats!! :D <3
    I love all of these outfits so much! And your drawing style is the cutest too :)
    red shorts, aw <3 <3 <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you so much! I love colour-blocking shorts tbh. Stay tuned, I'm gonna wear a pretty deep cobalt pair next week.

      Usuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...