wtorek, 23 sierpnia 2016

Secret Garden

Colour-wise, this whole post belongs more to the fall season, but the truth is that it was shot in the first half of July. The whole background also isn't what it seems to be. If you thought this is some kind of a secluded green getaway spot... you were wrong. Actually, these are some unattended bushes and an abandoned building right behind my workplace, but y'know, as usual, Klara pulled off her staple magic trick with her camera that makes every place look amazing - in this case, like a lush secret garden. What a magician.

That day, I came to work wearing this k-pop-ish set and long wig. Somehow, this unusually feminine version of myself got a very warm welcoming among my workmates, which made me a very happy person, since I'm actually a bit hesitant when it comes to showing my female self to the world. But then, just look at the confidence radiating from this outfit - a bright hat, glamorously long hair, a sporty dress paired with a flashy choker, fishnet tights... A simple backpack (that is yet another gift from SammyDress.com and, so far, the most durable one - I've been wearing it almost daily) served both as a match to the warm tone of the hat and a useful accessory - I swear, I packed A LOT inside.

Riiiight, the high-tops. This must be the first time you see me wearing sport shoes, but buying them was a must - my ankle got bitten by a spider and thus was in a bad need of anything that would firmly support my foot (all the footwear I own lacks in this department) so that I could walk at all. I swear, I was dreaming of a pair like this for a long time, since high-tops are the most k-pop shoes I can imagine. I was just waiting for the right moment to switch into these from my usual oxfords/creepers. Thank you, Mr. Spider.


I'm wearing a H&M hat & high-top sneakers, a New Look dress, a SIX watch and a Women's Satchel With PU Leather and Solid Color Design from SammyDress.com.
Photos were taken by Klara. Thank you!
SammyDress.com reviews

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...