poniedziałek, 31 października 2016

The Obligatory Halloween Post

I don't have that much to say today, to be honest. If you have noticed that these photos have been styled differently than my other photoshoots - good! You're right, I'm going to change the way I show my face to the interwebs soon. Expect something fresh and funky happening to this blog and my overall online presence.
Other than that, I am leaving you with this year's Halloween post. The theme is clearly K-pop, since - please remember - there is always Halloween in K-pop. Well, sort of. Part of this edgy outfit is a courtesy of Zaful, who sent me some totally cute items again... if a bloodlike choker, a sweater chain and platform heels can be called cute, that is... For me, they're super cute. Deal with it. I love them!






Photos by Marta D., thank you!

1 komentarz:

  1. Świetnie wyglądasz! Zakochałam się w tych butach. Aż mnie kusi żeby odpowiedzieć na ofertę współpracy z Zaful :P

    HEDONISTICAT

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...