wtorek, 8 listopada 2016

The Librarian, part 1


Truth to be told, I decided to revolve more around projecting concepts, as opposed to simply showing fun wearable outfits, which is what I've been doing so far. As an artist, I thought it'd be a natural way for me to keep on being interested in this whole blogging thing. I am well prepared. I made a list of ideas that I plan to illustrate and discuss with my photographers thoroughly before moving onto actual realisation. After checking the first point out of my list, I went for a more masculine concept of a retro librarian, who might be a bit old-fashioned, but not out of fashion at all; actually, he consequently rocks his monochromatic style on his way back home as if rebelling against fall's vibrant colours.






The Librarian happenned to stray from his usual path and thus found a little suprise by accident, so you should expect a sequel to this photoshoot in the next post.

I'm wearing: a H&M hat & brogues, thrifted turtleneck and blazer, Monki pants, a SIX watch and a SammyDress.com brooch & bag.
Photos taken by Marta. Thank you!

2 komentarze:

  1. that sounds like a good idea!
    wyglądasz rewelacyjnie, mnie właśnie teraz kręcą takie męskie klimaty <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...