sobota, 11 lutego 2017

On the Lookout ♥ Zaful.com Wishlist

Hey guys! Long time no see, this time... for real. How long has it been? A month or so? Well, I am slowly trying to get back to blogging. I should manage to take some new outfit photos soon, but before that happens, I made these cute little collages as a part of my cooperation with Zaful.com. If you follow me in Instagram, you could've noticed I've been sporting more feminine fashion these days. Naturally, because of that, I am on the lookout for pretty classic dresses that I could mix with other, a bit more unusual pieces. And since it's winter, I tend to go for midi dresses with sleeves, either shorter, so that I could wrap myself in a cozy cardigan on top of that, or longer, to pair up with fancy outerwear. Let's see what I came up with.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...